Do you need to get in touch with us? Are you interested in hosting a private event at the brewery? Get in touch!
Here are a few things to know before requesting a donation:
Community means everything to us at the brewery. We live here, we work here, we make local jobs and support local businesses. We couldn’t do what we love without your support and that’s why we enjoy giving back to you. We receive numerous requests for charitable donations each month. While we would truly like to help everyone, we unfortunately cannot accommodate every request. For that reason, we’ve created the following policies to help us evaluate which organizations and causes we are able to support.
- We CANNOT donate beer, we are sorry but it is the law.
- All request must be submitted to using the “Charitable Donation Form”
- We require at least 30 days notice.
- We will do our best to notify you via email whether your request has been approved or denied as promptly as possible.
- All donations are final and cannot be exchanged or refunded for monetary value.
- We cannot promise staffing to work events or deliver donations.